Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dossier in Russia!

Ok not alot of info here. I replied to and email my agency sent saying Our Dossier has been forwarded to Russian and is in translation. So I asked them a million more questions and I am waiting for more info. Now that we know it is in Moscow, we are starting to feel so unprepared. So I am getting many lists together on what we need to bring on first trip. I know it won't be long maybe 4-7 days. So we will pack light. We just want to be one step ahead! Deciding i we are going to use a IA ( International Adoption Doctor) I got good research from my IVFC girls, but am still unsure. I think once we get close to a referral I will make a decision . Nothing more to add, until i get more answers! Also Praying Hurricane Hanna stays away!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Hope the call comes soon!!!

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Woo hoo! That's a great feeling, isn't it?

Thinking about you guys,

cm