Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. We spent most of the day hanging around the house. Until about 5 we went to grandpa's house and Daniel went swimming with grandpa. We had some hotdogs and left to go and see fireworks @ the beach. The beach was packed full of people. I almost didnt think I could get David out to watch them since there was so many people. But we sat on the beach and all watched the many displays of fireworks. We had a visit last week from my mom, grandmother, sister and brother. We had alot of fun! David and I were thinking about what we did lastyear about this time, we were finishing up our pictures to send over with our dossier. This week we sent it over to Russia. Very happy to home with daniel than where we were last year. So heres ome random pics of our visit with grandma and the 4th!






1 comment:

Shane & Marie said...

Glad you all had a wonderful first 4th of July as a new family!