Monday, August 17, 2009

Home from NJ











I have been neglecting my blog and using more of my facebook. But since some of you don't have a Myspace or facebook, I wanted to put some pics on here. Daniel did great for the wedding he did not make it all the way down the isle, got a little side tracked. I had a dress blow out after the wedding. It was great to see all of my family that I haven't kept in touch with or seen in 10+ years. My cousin Kim and her hubby Justin had a beautiful wedding, there such a cute couple. When we went to NJ after spent time with Davids brother and his Fiance. Had a great time visiting my parents and Davids Aunts and Grandmother.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid nap time has gotten a whole lot harder around here. I'm afraid the might be coming to an end. Or I need to spend more time in putting him down. As we try to get back into a schedule. I have increased Daniels speech therapy from 2xs a month to 3. She doesn't see a whole lot of progress, but we all here do. I can see where he was to where he is now. So I know david and I are going to have to talk soon about preschool, even though we really dont want him to go in. But if its for like 2xs a week, that might be do able. We just dont want him to go full time. David doesn't want him to go at all. Hes afraid of him getting sick all the time. For the most part we haven't had any illness's with him. We are planning on getting his Tonsils next month. So leaving this post with pic from our recent trip!

No comments: