Friday, May 30, 2008

Dossier Packet!

Well the agency has sent my a list of forms that have to be filled out. Still waiting for SC-DSS to send final approval of home study. (tick-tock-tick-tock) So I'am going to organize all the information in a binder and figure out how many of each I need. I need two copy's notarized and Apostilled. One for the agency, one to go over to Russia for Translation. Then I just need a photo copy for me too keep when we go over there. As much as I want to spend hours on the paper work, so it is done. I wont. We are going to take our time and make sure everything is 110%. Otherwise Russia will send it back and have us do it over again. :( Some good news today! David and I were about to spend $750 on a new clutch for our Jeep, but realized it just needed clutch fluid. Good that $750 in our adoption fund! I'll post In big hudge letter when we get our approval from DSS

1 comment:

Joy said...

How cool on saving the money! I think it is very interesting that we had to meet on the internet. I live in Little Egg Harbor now. I am a bit older then you. class of 1990.
Joy