Sunday, August 10, 2008

I-171H

Finally the main immigration form we were waiting on, to let us travel to Russia (when the time comes) is here! So now we are just waiting for a referral. Who knows how long it will be. But I will soon contact our agency about who they recommend as far as and International Adoption doctor. So David and I can get all the info we need to prepare ourself's on what to look for, as far as understanding our future child's health. So he can give us insight on what to look for, whats normal. Our main issue is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Also malnutrition and under - development. So I will try and do my research, also get input from my adoption - girls on IVFC. But I hate that I don't get towrite much on here. I wish there was more going on.

I can say that David, my younger brother Dennis, my FIL- Dave, and I went out for a joy ride in the jeeps yesterday. It was alot of fun. Then late last night, it was nice and cool out so we took our jeep out for a ride to Wal-Mart. I think the most fun David and I have is when we take the jeep out to our favorite seafood place, and go to the beach at low tide as the sun goes down, and just walk in the water with our shoes off, or look for sea shells. If we make that a regular thing, we just might pass this waiting time, with little thought and stress!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Let the wait being!! I am happy to see that you are at that point now. I guess you guys are going to have to start thinking of a name.
Joy

PattiL said...

I know, we just talked about that last night. I think we do want to keep his real first name and make it his middle. But I have no clue. We Did save our two fav names, Michael for a boy and Mallory for a girl. So who knows. We just know as soon as we have our child, we want to try again for a little girl!

Unknown said...

Thank you! For having a blog about all of this. My husband and I, 32 and 35, Ann and Michael, have made our decision to adopt from Russia and your blog has given us a feeling of relief that we are not alone in figuring all of this out. Of course we know we are not alone, however it is nice to see others working through it too.