Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just a little update!


1999 2008
So, just a quick update:
David's Staph, cleared up!
Waiting to hear, that all documents are A-OK!
Had dinner at F.I.L.'s tonight, said good bye to Davids Grandmother. Shes Leaving to go back to NJ. We sat around and looked at pictures. It's so fun looking and pictures from back in the day. SO funny in fact my Father in Law, had a picture of David and I just one month after we started dating. in 1999. We just couldn't believe it! ( I know some of you are like OMG! 1999, you two look like kids) Yes we were, David was 20, and I was 17. This November we will be together 9 years. Sounds really long to us, but it really has just gone by so fast. Maybe tooo fast! So I thought I would share it, maybe do a past and present.


Here's to 1999, when gas was cheaper, when we just worked to have fun, and lesson's learned. To look back and think all that we have been through.........I hope the next 10 years take it easy on these ol' hearts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything guys! I am sure everything will work out great. You are going to be the best parents ever! XOXO

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

I hope the next decade takes it a little easier on your young hearts, too! God knows you deserve a break from the heartaches, Patti.

Big hugs - cm