Saturday, October 11, 2008

Travel Dates!

Most of you already know we have recieved our travel dates. I would have posted sooner, but getting the flights and apartment rentals was such a hassle. We are leaving SC and flying to NJ on 10/23. Staying to visit family, then flying out of JKF to Moscow on 10/25. Arrive in Moscow @ 9:15 am on 10/26. Our First visit to the orphange is on 10/28. We get to go back on 10/29 and spend most of they day with him. Then we leave on 10/31 and fly back to JFK. We fly back to SC on 11/2! So trying to get things together, but of course David has other plans.

6 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

I think 10/28 will be a GREAT day to meet your son :)

So excited for you guys.

cm

Kris said...

Congrats!! Exciting news, I wish you safe and smooth travels and can't wait to hear all about your first meeting!

Dawn said...

How exciting. I can't wait to hear about your first meeting w/your little one :0)

Joy said...

Congratulations of the travel dates. If you want to get together let me know.
Jou

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your dates! How exciting :) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Christine and Darren said...

Hi
I saw a post on FRUA and we will be in Moscow City the same time you are. I tried sending you an email but it did not go through. Please email me. We'd love to meet up in Moscow.
christine_daley18@yahoo.com

Christine