Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been tagged

6 random things about me, ummm

Well I have stupid amount of t-shirt collections. When ever we go on vacation or a concert I buy a t-shirt. Because a t-shirt and pj pants or jeans or draw string pants are what I lounge in at home, I wear my t-shirts. I even have a system one side of the draw is long sleeve nice t-shirts, like my LBI logo tees, my NYG tee's, and my Reel Tree outdoors tee's. Then theres the shirts where if I want to go out and do yard work, or anything messy. I wear them. But my favorite tee to wear is Davids middle school t-shirt I found a couple years ago in one of his boxes, that we were throwing out. It was his middle school gym shirt with his name on it. So I wear it to bed!


NO matter how hard I try, I do not have a green thumb. It will just never happen. So every season when the flowers are out at walmart or Lowes, I cant help myself. Then after weeks of heat, and little rain (also because I forget to water) they die :( So I give up! I might start to do what my great grandmother did, put the fakies out!


I hate when the stove is not wiped down after cooking. David always forgets. Then the next time I go to use it theres a ring of, grease, soup, or sauce around the burner. But thats really all I can say about him, hes pretty neat. He does have his own collection of water bottles on his night stand. Its his habit to go to bed, and grab his water, get in bed and forget about the other 3 that he has not finished. As of this morning there was 5.


I enjoy shopping more for other people. I hate shopping for myself. I guess because I dont need anything. I dont want anything. So its much funner to shop for someone else, knowing that you took time to find a gift, might not be the perfect gift, but a gift of thought. It makes me feel good about myself.


When I clean the house sometimes I secretly, "loose" some of davids crap! Like a fish that he had in the deep freezer for 3years! Kept saying "I'm saving it I want to get it mounted". Well if after 3 years and its still in there, he forgot about it, so I chucked it! shhhhh! Only this year he asked if I remember it. Nope:)



Lastly I check my phone, my email, and my mail box like 100xs. Waiting for something about this adoption to kick in gear. I hate this waiting, it never ends! So I fill my time with reading, doing things in the office to get ready for the end of the year taxes , ugh! And watch the lifetime movie network or the soapnetwork. I watched the whole first season of Dirty Sexy Money. It was ok. I think the new season airs on Wend. night. But I'm so happy Greys is back on. I stopped watching the election debates, after the dirt came out on John Edwards, I thought he was a real good person. But no they are all liars! It doesnt matter who wins, I think its all lies anyway. Im still undecided. There is no clear line to me who is better than the other. They both have their faults.



If I tag you, here are the rules!!!
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.



1. Joy
2.Carla
3.Michele
4.Kris
5. Dawn
6. Tanya


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least the fall TV line up is finally back on! Did you watch the Grey's premiere I hope. Found this Bryn Christopher video on youtube. Really sums up the idea of the show for me. Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTBgyEE3Hmw

Joy said...

I know what you mean about those LBI shirts. I just got a new sweat shirt this year.
Joy

PattiL said...

great video!