Friday, November 7, 2008

Home in SC with good news

As we were leaving yesterday, I told David I cant wait to get home, and start the paperwork we need to do while we are getting ready for court. Well we got a call from our agency saying that we have our court date for 11-25-08. So we are now in manic mode again. I have to reapply for the visas and do medical and police clearences, ect. Go through our sons room, baby proof the house. Also my poor father in law has been stuck with our 3 dogs for 2 weeks. So he will get a 2 week break before they are with him for another 2.5 weeks . Poor guy! They are a handful, or pain in the ass, whatever you want to call them. So its almost 9am. Davids sleeping , because hes sick. Father in law, is sleeping. Mostly because he doesnt have to get up and let the dogs out. And I just wanted to update this blog, because it has been awhile. So I think since they are still sleeping and I have all this manic energy. I might sneek the dogs back to our house and give them a bath and lock them up and come back for our luggage. Let those 2 princess's sleep!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Patti,
That is the best news that I have heard!!!!! I am so happy to know that your little man will be in your arms in a matter of a few weeks.

Christmas is going to be crazy fun for you guys!!!!
Joy

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I know this must be a dream come true :) You are in my thoughts. Take care.

Stacey

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Holy %^*@ girl! I have never heard of someone getting a court date this quicly. How wonderfully amazing!

I'm so excited for you guys.

cm

Dawn said...

How wonderful and FAST. What a GREAT Thanksgiving you will have. So much to be thankful for.