Friday, December 19, 2008

All of us are adjusting well!

Tommorow we will be home for a week. Everything is going well. Its been hard to get on here and post, about how wonderful Daniel is doing. He is adjusting well. Each day is getting better. Today we went out to the supermarket, and he was so alert, and happy. Smiling and laughing, while mommy zipped him around in the cart. Everyone is asking how hes is doing with our 3 dogs. Daniel is doing well. Alot better than the dogs. He finds them funny. Our male dog is the one we thought we would have a problem with, but he loves daniel. So no dog worries!

It's getting hard to get on here and update. I was able to catch up with most of the work that I left behind. Sent out the forms to have Daniel registered to the Russian Consulate. Now, I have to look over some forms on getting his Social Sec. # and an American passport. Also have to update my spending budget sheet for taxes this year. No more down time. While he's napping its laundry, work and Daniels paperwork. I did manage to read a little of my book yesterday while I was at the doctors. David stayed home to watch him, I think we have a sinus infection. I could not wait for Daniel to go to bed last night, this way I could! But feeling better today. Daniels day is as follows;
6:30-7:30am- wake's up
8am- breakfast
9am-12 play time
12pm- light lunch
12:30-2pm - nap
2pm- light snack
3pm-6 play time
6- dinner
7-8 clean up room ( hes and excellent helper)
8pm bed time!


Below I posted a video of Daniel meeting our dogs when they come home from Grandpa Leskos House. Hes so funny! The other day I was watching TV on the couch, but really watching him, he was rubbing his eyes, so he took a pillow off the couch, and grabbed a place mat to use as a blankey, and started to fall asleep on the kitchen floor. Of course as soon as I got the video camera, he woke up!


If I don't post before Christmas, I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Patti, he is so adorable :0) I am so glad to hear things are going well.

Enjoy your first Christmas as a family of 3 :0)

Happy Holidays!

Dawn

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

He is so precious, Patti! I am thrilled for you guys. Hey, when is your little man's bday?

cm