Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Since we can't send videos, having such a hard time downloading I wanted to try it here in my blog! So hopefully everyone can view this. David showed Daniel how to turn lights on and off, so when he turns it off and on he claps his hands sooo cute. If this works I know I can send some more! I know most of our family has been to see some video. Also want to say Congrats to my parents for finally closing on there new home! Its still going to be a little weird coming to a new house when we have lived in that little shoe box for so long. But a New house can mark new memories with a new grandson! So 2009 should be a better year for all of us. I no longer have to pray that the new year we will have a baby. Because we finally got our wish!

5 comments:

Kris said...

He is so cute!!!!! So happy for you guys, can't wait to hear you are home with the newest US citizen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the video - he is adorable. Hope you are all feeling better!
love you all,
Aunt L.

Dawn said...

OMG, he is so stinking cute! Thanks for sharing.

Tanya and Don said...

He is adorable, Patti! You have been truly blessed! Safe travels.
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is precious!!! So wonderful!!!!!