Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fun in the Mud!





Well As you can see from the pictures we had another Coastal Carlina Offroad event. It was a Mud Pit Challange. Davids Dad went it almost made it out, but had to winch himself out. It was raining all day, so Daniel was bound to get dirty. I took his shoes off and let him play in the mudd. But then Daddy was watching him and he found a huge puddle and that was the end of that. Needless to say I did not bring a change of clothes. And he left in his diaper, and his jacket I brought. Luckly it was 73 degree's out. So some where on here I will post the video of my little pig in the mudd and he loved it! Good fun, since we are closing on our new home next monday. So it will be some hard work moving in.

4 comments:

Hunter and Michael said...

How cute in the mud. Looks like fun.

Shane & Marie said...

I would say Daniel likes playing in the mud!

Kris said...

OMG, that whole scene looks like my biggest nightmare :o)
So cute though ,my boys would love it, I just wouldn't be able to watcn it.
Looks like Daniel had an absolute blast!

Debra Foley said...

LOL, sure looked like he was having fun...bet ya had fun hosing him down afterwards. :)