Friday, March 20, 2009

Sick as a dog!




So, on Wednesday David, Daniel and I went and got our 1st family portraits done. They look great! I was so impressed with what she could get from a hyper 2year old. Hes so darn cute! After that David wanted to get him his power wheels. Since we never had one and always said our kid would get one, we finally got him his own Jeep power wheels. Now he has a jeep just like his daddy. But we had to wait until Thursday to pick it up. We went out for dinner, put Daniel to bed, and by 3am I felt awful! Woke up with diarrhea, vomiting, body aches. I felt like I was dying! When David woke up I told him to take care of daniel, I was going to sleep it off, but thank god I listen to david. He had grandpa, came and get our little guy and David took me to the hospital. They gave me some fluids and some meds to help the nausua and diarrhea. I came home and slept all day. Had a fever of 101.8! But just as soon as it came it was gone. My fever boke last night and I woke up with just a headache today. Worst of all I missed seeing Daneil on his power wheels :(. But Grandpa was able to take pics so here are some!

2 comments:

Shane & Marie said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Can't wait to see the family pictures. Daniel looks like he loves his new power wheel.

April and Daniel said...

Geeez, Daniel has grown. I cant believe how fast Ava has grown too. 3 months and it a different child. Tell David hello and no frozen Lasagna from Moscow.