Thursday, March 12, 2009

I assure you we are still alive!


Daniel meeting his Uncle Dennis


Daniel Meeting Uncle Joe

Loving his monkey from Cousin Jack



Daniel&Ashley



Aww! I had to pst this! How cute! Shes such a sweetheart!


Its been pretty crazy here. Just got back from NJ to visit our family. Went well, Daniel did have some attachment issues, he wanted to be held and passed around to everyone. But at night he rather sleep with us in the bed, instead of his crib. Glad to be home and back into our normal routine. Although our first night home Daniel had some sleeping issues, he woke up 3 times crying. I'm sure he was scared and confused from what had just gone on. But he slept with us until midnight, then wated back into his crib. Happy to report hes sleeping through the night.





We are now in the final stages of our new home. Having the seller agree on fixing some things first. Since the weather is going to be rainy all week, It will be a good time for us to do some packing. We hope to be closing on 4-3-09 But keeping my fingers crossed ya never know~!





Daniel is becoming more vocal, expressing himself when hes mad or angry. Becoming more picky with food. making new sounds, in attmepting to say different things.










I'll leave you with some random pics. He also had his first play date with my friends daughter and my other friends son. He did well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW!!! My lil nephew is so so so adorable!!! And sweet!! That pic is priceless. Love you guys!

Amy

Joy said...

I bet you are very excited about the move.
Joy

Hunter and Michael said...

Fantastic about the home. Hope it all works out.

Daniel is getting so big. He is so adorable! You all look really happy.