Saturday, May 16, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

Been doing just that! Daniel and I are enjoying our new neighborhood. We live near a nice lake, not swim able, but it has loads of duck and geese in it. We go on walks to it and its really fun!





This Picture is from lat weekend we went to check out the Conway arts and Jazz Festive. We didn't stay long nothing really for kids to do. Just walked around and looked.






Ok Last pic. This was just yesterday afternoon. He would not lay down for a nap until he got his soccer ball with him. So I put the ball in his crib and he still didnt sleep, but yesterday was a crazy day, we had to make a trip to James Island,SC to get out boat registered so we can use it. Its about a 2.5 hour drive and I had to get him up and feed him, so he had no nap.

As far as my update on my cousin, he is doing better they took him out of his coma, hes is slowly moving his legs, cant move his left arm yet, and hasn't spoke yet. Its been pretty scary he was touch and go, battling fevers, infections, another surgery to his brain. So we are hopeful that with rehab, he will come back strong.

Today is very exciting. Its the Little River Crab Festivle. David and I go every year. Each year we always say how much fun it would be to go with our kids. And Now we will find out. Tons of food venders, arts, local stuff, pony rides, fire trucks, games. Its really the only big event here that is fun. I mean its always packed. So hope o post some pics up of todays events. I always have my camera in my purse so I'll get a good bit of pics!

1 comment:

Shane & Marie said...

He is such a doll! Glad you are enjoying the nice weather and getting familiar with your new neighborhood!