Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Gotcha Day is here!

Its 11pm now, and just put him down finally bed. Its been a day. Our first nap time didnt go so well. When he gets cranky and tried he throws him self on the floor With his little head hitting the ground. I'm afraid he already has a little bump. Our little monkey can also climb right out of his playpen. David is much better with him. Hes more at ease with david. I guess Hes good cop! But reality has set in, the work to put into him being at ease with both of us, is going to be hard. But we are up for it. I just wanted to post something quick, I also need some sleep. I wonder how long he will sleep for tonight. David is leaving tomorrow @ 1:30 to do some passport stuff. Daniel and I will have some time to bond. Im going to let david get on and check his mail just wanted to update!


ps. changed my first stinky diaper in almost 14 years. Somethings you just dont forget!

Love Patti

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on everything - even the poop!
:)

Christine and Darren said...

Congrats on your gotcha day! That's awesome.

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! The ride is just beginning :0)

Logan would not lay down for a nap if I was in the room. I actually would leave the apartment for about half an hour so he could fall asleep. He couldn't take his eye's off of me for the first few weeks. But he would fall fast asleep if I stepped out. Maybe something to try.

Anonymous said...

we are so thrilled and excited!
can't wait to hear all about it.
Love you both,
Aunt Laura

Anonymous said...

Gwanpaw cant Wait till you 3 get home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Dave and Patsy...I will we be waiting paitently!!! Love you guys!!!!