Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tomorrow is our the big day






We just got the call from our driver saying tomorrow we can pick Daniel up! I didn't think I could make it these last 3 days. But we got out and visited the Kremlin, and went to the underground Mall ( very $$$$) Today went out and found a book store that old American books. Stocked up on food, and just walked until our legs hurt! Just ate dinner and making the phone calls to our family to tell them the good news. So soon we will have much more pics up. I'll leave some pictures from inside the Kremlin, with some beautiful church's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so happy to hear this news. I've been checking in on you many times! I was in your shoes just one short year ago... so I am holding my breath for you as I know what it is like all too well.
The wait to get your baby and get home can be so hard. Enjoy every moment with your beautiful son!!!
Please email me if you need to "talk" or for any reason you want...
I'm looking forward to another child coming home and joining their mom and dad and family!!!
:)
nausetbeach @ snet.net

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow. We are thinking of you :)

Beth said...

So happy for you! I can remember the days we picked up our two sons and they are two of the most memorable days of my life. Enjoy!